Last month I partnered with the Elaine Turner team at their boutique to participate in the launch of their “Swept Away to Seychelles” summer product line for an exclusive preview for Chic Sheet readers. While reviewing all of the cool summertime looks, we discussed the styling of seasonal looks and packing tricks to make it all fit for our upcoming summer vacations.
I just wanted to share with you some of our discussion points…we took 10 categories most likely to join you on your vacations either to the Hill Country, or on a trek around the world.
Here are some tips to make it just a little better for you! To make your life even simpler, you can just CLICK the links below to purchase any of our favorite items from the comfort of your own computer….
Small Sized Toiletries:
Reminders for packing:
- #1, do not bring anything that cannot be worn with multiple items or in multiple ways
- Try to keep within color families…helps with outfitting and lessens the number of shoes; Shoes will kill you at weigh stations
- Wear a lot of white & let accessories give you the pop!
- Knits are best for travel; avoid linen, gauze, cottons that wrinkle a lot unless being wrinkled is your look
- Roll your clothes, they hang out quicker & wrinkling is less
- Invest in light luggage like much of the aluminum bags from Rowena; all brands are making this look now