This might be the easiest way to help support the breast cancer cause. Tomorrow, October 6th, join the Susan G. Woman Houston group and WEAR PINK. It is that simple. You can also share your photos with the tag #IAmMoreThanPInk to further promote the campaign. Due to Hurricane Harvey, the annual Susan G. Koman breast cancer walk has been rescheduled to January 2018. Click here for more information and to register for the walk.
Shop to save lives. Purchase the Holiday Shopping Card for a minimum contribution of $75 and receive a 20% discount on regularly priced merchandise at over 600 participating retailers in Houston and the surrounding areas. 2017 Holiday Shopping Card runs October 19th – 29th. 100% of your contributions benefits the American Cancer Society and the fight against cancer. To launch The Holiday Shopping Card, shoppers are invited to join the following kick-off events:
- Tuesday, October 17 ▪ 4 – 8 p.m. ▪ Vincent Ford Custom Apparel ▪ 1818 Fountain View Drive
- Wednesday, October 18 ▪ 6 – 8 p.m. ▪ River Oaks District ▪ 4444 Westheimer
- Thursday, October 19 ▪ 4 – 8 p.m. ▪ Highland Village ▪ 4055 Westheimer Road
- Friday, October 20 ▪ 7 – 9 p.m. ▪ CITYCENTRE Madewell ▪ 799 Town & Country Blvd.
- Saturday, October 21 ▪ 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. ▪ Bering’s ▪ 6102 Westheimer
- Sunday, October 22 ▪ 2 – 5 p.m. ▪ River Oaks Shopping Center ▪ West Gray
D’Feet Breast Cancer 5K Run, 5K Walk and Kid’s 1K is truly a Celebration of Life! Join us at Moody Gardens on Saturday, October 21, 2017. Help us make a HUGE difference in lives in Galveston County! For more information click here or register online here.
Join the American Cancer Society 2017 Swing Fore Pink on Thursday, October 26, 2017, for a one-of-a-kind evening, featuring great food, dancing, a spectacular auction, and much more. With your support, the American Cancer Society saves lives by helping people stay well and get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back against cancer. For more information and to purchase tickets visit https://acshph.ejoinme.org/SwingForePink.